Someone has a crush on somebody...

THE FACE I CAN'T FORGET. This is beauty that can stop traffic, even a violent Dragon Emperor. 

Have you ever had a crush on somebody? If not, then better see a psychiatrist.

GODDESS. How can a woman be this beautiful?
Admiration is innate to humans. It is a natural feeling that comes when we find someone attractive, amusing, or amazing. We feed our emotion on emotion, and if the one we admire reciprocates our feelings, we soar higher than angels chanting praises in cloud nine.

But what if your crush doesn’t know that you admire her because she is miles away? You know her but she is completely unaware of your existence.

Yes, like millions of you, I also have a crush on a celebrity. The first time I laid my eyes on her was when her series Autumn Fairytale was shown in the Philippines early 2000. She was dressed in a pink bolero, with her long, black straight hair and her whiter-than-whitest skin… even an ice man frozen in a cave somewhere in the Himalayas cannot escape being bewitched by her enchanting beauty.

I also made a joke that one day, if I already have a wife and children of my own, living a happy life, and she suddenly asked me to runaway, without a second thought, I will leave my family.  

Never have I missed any of her series, either it be aired on channels 2,7,5 or even 24!
JUST STANDING AND STILL TOO BEAUTIFUL. Enough said. 
Aside from being a wonderful, effective, absolutely fantastic actress (okay, bias alert!), I really don’t care what she says, because all I want to do is to stare at her.

And stare at her.

Stare some more.

Don't do anything and stare at her all day looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong.

I know that it is almost impossible for me to see her in person, and dreaming of a photo op with her is also as impossible as passing college algebra on the first take, but that makes her all the more desirable.

STILL BEAUTIFUL EVEN IN TEARS. Arggggggghhhhh....


Her latest series, “That Winter The Wind Blows” was an answered prayer for me. She starred with my ultimate idol, Jo Insung, who I now envy more because he gets to do everything I want to do with Song Hye Kyo… well, not everything, and I certainly hope NOT everything!

One day, she’ll get married, and it will break my heart. She’ll have a child, and it will give me joy. Her tight, supple skin, alongside all parts of her body will head down south. BUT my memory will always take me back to the first day I saw her, all I can remember is her beautiful face, I forgot everything else. 

She may turn 450 years old, but she will always be my dream girl.    

Mga Komento

  1. I, too, have a crush on a celeb. He is not my dream guy but he is the person I look up to; he person who I want to be. :) LOL! Anyway, I like Song Hye Kyo too, she doesn't seem to age. She is always beautiful in whatever angle. :) Hehehehe... Anyway, I'm your new follower. :) -Angel Mariel of http://myangelmariel.blogspot.com/

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Hi Ms. Angel Mariel. I am truly honored to have a cool blogger like you to drop by. May I know who your crush is? Haha. Thank you so much!

    TumugonBurahin

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Kilalang Mga Post