8 rules for a sounder sleep

As a yuppie (young professional), sleep is very important for me. Yet, sometimes a perfect slumber can be hard to achieve because of some factors affect us. I realized that there is only one perfect cure for a perfect sleep, and that is to channel your emotions towards achieving maturity. Here is what I did: 

1. I accepted that I cannot please everybody. I no longer mind if I can't and I wouldn't lose sleep over it.
2. If someone causes me stress or speaks ill of me, I just ignore it. At least he is interested in my life because perhaps, his life is not as exciting as mine.
3. I do my best to keep my feet on the ground but I never downplay myself . I stand on equal footing as anybody else.
4. Problems die a natural death. Worrying about it won't solve it.
5. I eliminated negative people in my life.
6. I don't make excuses for shortcomings. I just accept it as learning curves.
7. If someone doesn't believe in what I say, I do not try to convince him.
8. I do whatever I please, as long as it doesn't harm anybody.

Just follow these tips and enjoy your sleep! =)

Mga Komento

Kilalang Mga Post